Take Your Quiz to enter the Easter Giveaway and Get a Bonus too!
SUPER-COOL UPDATE! 24 March 2018
Disclaimer: This is a pure quiz giveaway. I am not doing it for a commission, just for you to be blessed and inspired as we celebrate Resurrection Sunday this Easter period and remember all that HE has done for us.
FOR ALL THOSE WHO ANSWER THE 14 QUIZ QUESTIONS CORRECTLY, A RANDOM WINNER WILL BE PICKED TO RECEIVE A COPY OF DR. LEAF’S LATEST BOOK: “THE PERFECT YOU”
For more information on this book and what all the excitement is about, take a look at this page here. It includes a “blueprint for identity and includes the unique qualitative assessment tool”.
I have listened to Dr. Leaf’s interviews and talks, and currently going through her book, ‘The Switch on Your Brain 5-Step Learning Process. It is amazing stuff and revelation on our brain and our thinking process. Keep a look out for a review in the future about this.
“Strength for today, bright hope for tomorrow.” Thomas Obediah Chisholm.
We can face tomorrow because Christ has risen!
He promises He is with you always in whatever you face. In your day-to-day, the here and now.
So let’s get on with it:
- share this giveaway
- read MD’s books – it doesn’t take long and ‘The Occasional Monkey Story is a short story 🙂
- answer the questions – they’re not daunting at all!
- stand a chance to win Dr. Leaf’s book!
- AND get M.D.’s next book as a bonus, when all questions are answered correctly!
Happy reading, have fun with the quiz and do share this! Have a fabulous Easter and much love from us at The Writing River 💝
You are invited to take part in this quiz below and receive a bonus copy of Mark Dispenser’s next engaging, funtastic children’s fiction ebook when you answer all of the questions correctly. Love to read fiction or read-aloud with your children, then this would be great addition to your collection.
The stories can be read for free on Amazon Kindle eBooks until 8 April 2018. You don’t necessarily need a Kindle to read them. You and/or your children can also enjoy them on the computer or another device like the iPad with the Kindle App. Read more about M.D. and the books here.
Submit ALL 14 of your quiz answers in the form below by 8 April 2018.
CLICK HERE TO READ ‘An Occasional Monkey Story’
TAKE THE QUIZ
- What did the main character push into the box when the frame cracked?
- How many alliterations sentences did the third character make up? (Hint: it’s not two, one or three)
- Does the main character’s box/raft have a chimney?
- Who is the second main character in the story?
- Whose joke failed?
- What did the main character fix the leak with?
- What did the main character (incorrectly) pronounce ‘aerial’ as?
CLICK HERE TO READ ‘THE INTERESTED ELEVEN PART 1: THE MAD SCIENTIST’
TAKE THE QUIZ
- Why did the bus pull over?
- Was it a jackrabbit that crashed into the cellar door?
- When did the person kidnap them: noon, approximately or almost night?
- Was the kidnapper named Gordon? (Hint: Look in chapter 2. What name did that man in the mine specifically yell?)
- Did they leave a dog to guard the door when attempting to run away?
- Who followed the kidnapper?
- Were the words on the diagram page, ‘6 July 1:21 pm’?
Sign up to receive M.D.’s updates of new book releases, free chapters, giveaways and quizzes delivered to your inbox.
Receive Updates from Writing River
Fresh content delivered to your inbox.